In no particular order:
- There is some sort of holiday later this week, I suppose.
- I am still teaching this week
- I am still teaching Wednesday night
- Increasingly I end up convinced that Gerry Anderson’s vision of the future is what our world is converging towards in far too many ways.
- The Antonov An-225 leaves me wondering when exactly Thunderbirds first aired in the Soviet Union, for example.
- We’re less than 40 years away from the time when the story of Thunderbirds and Stingray was said to take place.
- I’m not happy about the “Content Warning” drama in Mastodon land.
- While I was writing this in Visual Studio Code it automatically offered to open a GitHub Issue for me, strangely enough.
- In the end, my personal settings on mas.to expand all such taggings by default.
- I can survive looking at such things usually.
- It annoys me heavily having to click through all of them to get at content. That drove me back to Twitter when the “Content Warning” banners got way too excessive.
- Either this will pass eventually or there will be a schism. My money is on a schism.
- I am trying out share buttons on my Jekyll pages. Hopefully it works okay.
- It is still cold and messy outside. This climate is not great for me.