In no particular order:
- I got through the procedure on Thursday. It took longer for the anesthesia to wear off than for the diagnostic procedure to actually take place. The picture being painted by all these tests and procedures frankly is one where the big questions don’t really have readily known answers.
- Apparently the power move now is to just remove all funding and shutter libraries if you can’t ban books in them. One Texas county thinks that is a swell idea.
- Missouri’s state legislature decided it wants to get in on the game of terminating the existence of libraries if books inside them can’t be banned.
- I didn’t know that there is a version of Windows optimized for the Steam Deck. Of course, I don’t have one of those things. I’ll need to see if there’s any call for me to actually procure one some day.
- Apparently the fashion of Brie Larson merits blog posts?
- Why bother with dark alleys when you can just meet on Discord if you’re a spy? Apparently Microsoft’s finding that that is exactly what is happening.
- I’m very happy to see that The Ark was given a second sesaon order. I like that show.
- Eventually I’ll get a better grasp on what’s going on this strange world I’m living in. There’s just way too much weirdness at the moment.