I have a list of links that I want to share on Mastodon but they’re just too numerous at this point. Such things include:
- Interview With Author Kaitlyn Schiess Of ‘The Ballot And The Bible’
- Only Half of Americans Believe in God With No Doubts
- The Enshittification Of Streaming Accelerates With Price Hikes, More Password Sharing Crackdowns
- ‘Sound of Freedom’ Director Calls QAnon Labels ‘Heartbreaking,’ ‘Not True,’ Debunks With Details of Film’s Origins
- Oracle, SUSE and others caught up in RHEL drama hit back with OpenELA
- The 2008 Strong Bad flash game is now playable on Steam
- Russell Moore On Christians Who Are Switching Churches Or Hitting Exit Doors
- Group files for amendment to create citizens panel to draw Ohio’s Statehouse, Congressional maps
- Amazon removes books ‘generated by AI’ for sale under author’s name
- The plot thickens: The battle over books comes at a cost
- An Iowa school district is using AI to ban books – The system has already flagged 19 titles for removal.
- Exclusive: Courier Newsroom plots expansion ahead of 2024 election
- A warning told again: Politics and religion don’t mix
- Would November’s abortion rights amendment limit parental rights in Ohio? Experts say no
This is definitely somewhere close to the darkest timeline.