This is a miscellany of brief items in no particular order. These are done from time to time on this blog. These are generally things that I want to express but am not ready to make a complete blog post out of them.
In no particular order:
- I’ll be seeing another medical specialist soon.
- I feel like a lab rat
- Getting enrolled in a research study kinda makes things feel that way
- When it comes to a matter with a known population incidence of “1 in 200,000” I can’t really duck such studies
- We are learning that there are many modern secular miracles in medicine
- My current batch of students will be done on June 5th. My next batch starts 15 days later.
- No, I am not a drill instructor.
- My students learn about computers and gain skills in using them. I’m doing something right.
- I have to do a new “introducing your faculty member” video to post to Blackboard so that I can swap out the old one.
- I need to try to author more SCORM content as we head into the summer.
- The podcasts tracker is updated at https://code.launchpad.net/~skellat/+git/Podcasting
- Things that are “private” or “members” feeds do not appear in the tracker
- I suppose that means I should reveal myself as a Patreon supporter of the Late Night Linux family of programs, I suppose.
- Life has gotten weird
- More strangeness is yet to come, I presume