Keeping the lines of communication open will be a big goal this year. That may involve some of these tool sets:
- Using git bundle
- Wrapping my head around what an e-mail based workflow for git looks like and how some people leverage git via e-mail perhaps
- Learning about Bugs Everywhere
- Handling the git via e-mail tutorial
- What Free To Air satellite television looks like from the US perspective
- Properly automating WEFAX reception (No, I don’t know why NOAA thought posting a link to a third-party instructional video was a great idea relative to getting charts)
- And for when eyeball vision becomes a potentially troublesome thing again, consideration of how a modern TTY clone or typewriter retrofit could be done so as to keep on truckin’ even though there would be a huge problem of Unicode compliance
These are all obscure and arcane things. My life goes down obscure and arcane roads, though. I learn that the hard way when I go to visit the doctor. Normal people have doctors that complain about patients consulting “Doctor Google” looking up symptoms. In my instance I’m reading pretty much the same journal articles my doctors are seeing from National Library of Medicine about The Rare Condition and finding an oddball thing at a visit could result in being the subject of a journal article at this rate.
I am on a journey of lifelong learning, it seems.